- Churches to open new “pods” to stay open September 30, 2017
- Season of Creation 2017 September 4, 2017
- Leading by Example June 23, 2017
- On climate, the world moves on without the U.S. June 19, 2017
- Blessing bikes puts a new spin on prayer cycles! June 4, 2017
- Double whammy from NB Power could hit home, apartment customers in near future May 5, 2017
What does Holy Scripture have to say about care for the environment -- care of creation? "Is it not enough for you to feed on the good pasture, that you must tread down with your feet the rest of your pasture ..." Ezekiel 34:18
Investigate several "energy efficiency programmes" offered by NB Power including: Commercial Buildings Retrofit; Low Income Energy Savings; Home Insulation Energy Savings; Ductless mini-split heat pump
What will you do? Eight suggestions for action are colourfully displayed by the Creation Matters poster. Download for print or copy the image here for use in newsletters or other communications.
HERE IS SOME OF WHAT WE DO
The Creation Matters Working Group is mandated by the Diocesan Council Stewardship Team to give attention to the Fifth Mark of Mission of the Anglican Communion in the Diocese of Fredericton.
Diocese of Fredericton
115 Church Street
Fredericton NB E3B 4C8
Task Group Chair: Canon Bonnie LeBlanc
Webtender: Dean Geoffrey Hall