Appointments and Announcements
• The Rev. David Alston has been appointed deacon-in-charge of the parishes of St. Andrew, Sunny Brae and St. Philip, effective Sept. 18.
• The Rev. James Crighton will be ordained a deacon at All Saints Church in St. Andrews on Oct. 1. Rev. Crighton worships in the Parish of St. Andrews and is a former member of the United Church of Canada.
• Robbie Griffin has been appointed layreader-in-charge of the Parish of Grand Manan, effective immediately.
CELEBRATIONS OF NEW MINISTRY:
• There will be a Celebration of New Ministry for the Rev. Douglas Painter, rector of the Parish of Kingston, 7 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 22 at Trinity Church, 3950 Route 845, Kingston.
• There will be a Celebration of New Ministry for the Rev. Wendy Amos-Binks, interim incumbent in the Parish of St. James, Moncton, 4 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 29.
View the full list of diocesan appointments and announcements.
Clergy and Ministry Vacancies
The Bishop invites expressions of interest for the incumbency in the following parishes:
- Parish of Grand Manan
- Parish of New Bandon
- Parish of Pennfield – parish profile pending
- Parish of St. Stephen
View an up-to-date list of property transactions within the diocese.